View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 08:48 PM   #17
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
I'm here. Yall are funny.

No Pokie, I'm not Ron Paul...I have dont have that much integrity. Man's the best thing that could happen to us right now and anyone that doesnt vote for him just aint in their right mind.

Pie, Joe brings much to the board and is a pretty smart guy. He can be a bit annoying at times but then thats true of us all.

And yes, Isaac, I'm a fan of the ass. Understand we have some nice ones round here, right ladies?
Obviously, I can tell by this post.. this is NOT the real Al Swearengen.. fess up.. what did you do with him ?

Al and I were working on a new podcast friday night.. he disappeared suddenly later in the evening.. and shortly there after a couple of Black SUVs pulled into the drive way.. some guys in black suits exited, came in and confiscated my hard drives !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheTruthIsOutThere.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	2000