View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:57 AM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
My son, who is 12, just came to me and said "I figured something out and it's bad news Mom".

"The Easter Bunny is a myth. I found earlier last week a box of chocolate bunnies and those same bunnies were in my Easter basket AND I just found a Target bag with some candy in it THAT'S the SAME candy that was in my Easter basket. I think you and Dad put that candy in my basket and ya'll are the Easter Bunny. I'm on to ya'll. Your game is over."

He was so serious when he said it that I just had to fall out laughing. We didn't hide eggs yesterday but we did leave out baskets. Glad we can finally give up this whole gig!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote