View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 05:07 PM   #43
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I go to the Gap because the prices really are good. I bought some Nike tennis shoes for 15 bucks last year at the Nike outlet. Banana Republic is good too.
If you like bargains it's not bad. And I too buy almost all the men on my Christmas list items from Bassl Pro. Salt Grass is okay I haven't eaten at The Cheesecake Bistro yet but the one in BR is excellent! Oh and the fact that it is clean and safe is a plus and I don't have to look at butt cracks!
I have heard the Cheesecake Bistro is very good. I haven't been there. Be careful with the outlets. I went to a ralph lauren outlet in San Marcos, TX, where baby sis went to school. I bought several long sleeve shirts. When I got home the tails were too short to stay tucked in!
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote