View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:26 AM   #13
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
I am excited about JC Penney's. I hate the Bossier Mall and never go there, so I have to order towels, etc. over the phone. It will be nice to see merchandise in person. Can Shreveport support all those new stores? How is the Boardwalk doing? I was out Ellerbe Road and Norris Ferry Road the other day. Nice homes out there. Is that a good place to live? One day, I may want to build out there. It will be closer to my husband's work.
The Boardwalk is doing well! I have to admit it's not the first place I think of when I need to run and get some items but The Gap Outlet and Banana Republic I really like. Good prices especially Gap! The numbers on The Boardwalk were in the paper recently and were quite impressive! I used to live out Ellerbe before it was booming like it is now! It is quite lovely out that way and I wouldn't mind living there again.

Note to Al...I believe we once had a Ruth's Chris, on Line Ave. That was a long time ago though.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote