View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
My son (16) got 2 days of in school suspension for squirting a little water at a classmate between classes. This busy body girl reported him to the schools dean. The boy, a friend of my son, never said anything about it. And the Dean never talked to the boy.

The Dean called it harrasment. When talking to him I quickly realized he was not going to listen to anything I said. I figure they are covering their asses plain and simple.

It's this ZERO Tolerance in schools today, that kids in SO MUCH trouble over the stupidest things. A kid takes an aspirin to school and gets suspended. A young kid draws a picture of something that LOOKS like a weapon, they get suspended.

My mother is a principal in a private school.. has been for almost 30 years.
I won't go into the stories she's told me, or the descisions she's made.. but she takes everything at face value.. Dependent on the story, the student, the circumstance etc..

that's my .02

LateNight.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote