View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 08:33 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
RonPaul = RossPerot......good ideas from a nut No chance, "next!"
Hey Vix tell me what you really think The questions on youtube where tainted by the DNC ! The liberals like the net because like this board they can hide behind their screen name. This coming year will be the year of backlash and the DNC will feel the whip of the GOP. I do not know who I will vote for yet. It will be the Grand Old Party and if Ron makes the cut ??? I would vote for him because !!!! I NEVER vote for a democRAT ! NEVER ! I think RP would be a better Libertarian (republican pot heads)
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote