View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Just had Mahi for dinner and it taste great. I have a steady supply of it and Yellowfin too that I get each week and these fish are fun to catch and even better to eat either sushi or cooked. I have made 14 trips to the Keys Mahi and Blackfin Tuna fishing and they to have a place called Lazy Days that will take the fish off the boat at Bud and Marys and cook it and serve you up for a small fee. Good times and good food and just the guys sorry ladies just the boys just like when we were little kids. NO GIRLS ALLOWED ! Just for this
Blackfin Tuna very good for sushi too.
Click image for larger version

Name:	tuna.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1264
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote