View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 05:53 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
Isaac, KTBS is my favorite station. I am on cable now and if they dropped KTBS I would find a provider that has it. Our cable company is Suddenlink and I can't stand them, but I will stay as long as they have the local channels.
I watch KTBS too Isabella. All they do is read the national news from their computer and the weather man copies the local on the eights. Oh the news part is who shot Tyrone and another drive by shooting. I get plenty of news with out Ed and Ed at KTBS telling their slant on things. I hope DISH hold them over the fire until the Ed's choke
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote