View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Thanksgiving traditions

Does anyone have a favorite Thanksgiving tradition they'd like to share?
If not what's your favorite dish to cook/bake or eat?

I enjoy baking the most. I always make sweet potato pie and pecan pie for this holiday. I prefer baking as opposed to cooking dressing and casseroles, but I still do those as well. One thing I really love is having all my semi grown children under my roof like it used to be when they were young! Yes I have much to be thankful for!I don't even mind the ballgames that are on tv all day I kinda miss the noisiness of it all. Never can get anyone to watch the Macy's parade though so finally gave up trying.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote