View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:43 AM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the injury that killed her was a nicked artery. The ambulance took over two hours to get her to the hospital because of the way they do things in Europe. Doctors here in the states who have reviewed her records have said that in all likelihood if the wreck had occurred in our country and she had been transported to a Level I trauma center such as LSUMC she could have survived the accident. What a shame! We will never truly know but it does appear that she slowly bled to death. Of course a seat belt would have could have saved her as well.

I do believe the paparrazzi bears considerable blame. It is quite obvious they were being pursued. There needs to be limits placed on the paparazzi and how close they can get to these people. They seem to be getting out of control.

The biggest victims in the Diana tragedy are her sons who have grown up without a mother.