View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 12:34 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
See Joe, you never know.
Is that really a fair statement? My sister and brother-in-law happen to own a car wash. It is against the rules to leave your child strapped in a child seat and run it through the tunnel. The car should be empty to get run through.. The fact is that a child seat has nothing to do with keeping a 3 year old from getting killed at a car wash. This was pure negligence on the part of the childs guardian at that moment, probably a parent who will be kicking themselves for years to come. Sad...

Quote:
According the coroner’s office, the child's parents were vacuuming their car and gave him change to buy a soft drink from a machine.
Yeah I thought so. Using a sad story like this to make a jab at joepole is just wrong. Not that he needs me to stick up for him. I don't even know joepole, but there are times I think this board gets polarized (or digitized) into 1-bit black and white judgements. Speaking for myself, I enjoy reading a variety of opinions as long as they aren't evil or illegal....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote