View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #12
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
this just seems to be an attempt to start something from nothing.. there was no "attack" merely a "joke" or merely a comment on the article at the top of this thread.. but certainly a far cry from an "attack". And had everything to do with "drawing water out of thin air" as opposed to this bit of conversation, which seems way off topic.

It seems an attempt to start something out of nothing because you've failed to take my question into context just like you failed to relate how your own comments are basically the same.

Virtually anything I could have said was/is taken out of context. I guessed Piemaker would see an attack on her intelligence, you saw it as an attempt to start an argument...a form of attack. It doesn't matter what I say or what the topic is, you disagree with my delivery and therefore mislabel it as an attack....comprendé?

And you've yet to clarify what makes it ok to make fun of a person's stupidity but unacceptable about calling them stupid. Don't tell me you appreciate a dry sense of humor, I can see that.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote