View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 09:55 PM   #10
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Hey, what the hell do ya want? This is Lousiana....the politicians are crooked, the food is spicy, the weather is muggy, outside its buggy, the water tastes like it came from the ditch in your front yard and the hole damn place smells like a tipped over Port-a-Potty thats been cooking in the sun for a week. <SNIP>
Al, you sound so very Anti Louisiana, been livin' here long ? or where you from ? for me.. "Been here here so long, got to callin' it home"

Yes the Saints if that is who you speak of, have let me down more than a few times, but I'm still rootin' for them, epecially in these difficult times down in New Orleans. If not even so much for the Team itself, but for what ever bit of hope a winning season could bring to the honest folks who are still trying to make a go of it down there. When I read about these folks, been paying into home owner's insurance for 30 damn years, payin' on their houses all this time to have it all washed away, and the Insurance company say "oh we wain't payin'" !!!!

Last edited by Bob; 08-30-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote