Thread: Board Games
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #16
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Do y'all remember the labyrinth that was impossible to win!? You had to rotate that board around with those little knobs and try not to let the marble drop in the holes! No way!

Attachment 1917
Bravo Pocs - labyrinth - thx for the memories!
Chess - had a friend, Jim M. in HS that played me and 3 others all at one blind folded. He beat me and I think the others too. Look up Byrd Chess Club 1975.
Backgammon -A GF loved to play that and Go. We'd always play it on the floor. Her mother used to wryly comment that it was not typical for ruthless opponents to play a game snuggled together on the same side of the game board.

Then there's that... not a board game... thing my wife does with the neighborhood ladies. Google the string "women dice loud" and BUNCO is one of the top hits. I swear, when she hosts the bunco night at our house the cackle [helped along with wine and booze] is so loud we can't hear the TV on the 2nd floor. So now the boys and I learned to clear out.
j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote