View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 07:21 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
just throw one preposterous myth in with the feasible questions

Truth is a hard thing to find these days and in days of old. Babel is truly here and alive. Babel = confusion ! I do wonder why after trying so hard to get to the moon why they have not gone back ??? They have a space station up there I wonder what the world would do if Iran or China shot that baby down?
We now have all the weapons on the table for a major conflict some think a war others think world war and yet others Armageddon ? Me I think there will be a "major" calm before the storm like world peace and time will tell us but I see yesterday where the North Koreans are trying to get out of their country and find a place to hide and there millions trying to get into the USA and that says something about our brothers in the UN
Isaac the Saxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote