View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:16 PM   #10
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Just a small list of my favorite artists:

Aesop Rock, Afroman, Andre Nickatina, The Aquabats, Beastie Boys, Bim Skala Bim, Binary Star, Birdman, Blackalicious, Black Star, Boards of Canada, Bob Marley, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Burning Spear, Busdriver, Busta Rhymes, Canibus, Catch 22, Choking Victim, Chrome, Circle of Tyrants, Coolio, Crack Rock Steady Seven, Cunninlynguists, Cypress Hill, Dance Hall Crashers, D4L, Dick Dale, Dr. Dre, Don Drummond, Fishbone, Frayser Boy, Fugees, Geto Boys, Ghostface Killah, Goretex, Gorillaz, GZA/Genius, Hepcat, Ice Cube, Ill Bill, Immortal Technique, The Kaze, King Tubby, Koopsta Knicca, Kottonmouth Kings, Jedi Mind Tricks, Jurassic 5, Juvenile, Laurel Aitken, Leftover Crack, Le Tigre, Lil' Boosie, Lil' Wyte, LL Cool J, Lords of Acid, Lost Boyz, Mac Dre, Man or Astroman?, Mephiskapheles, Method Man, Mike Jones, Mos Def, Mr. Hyde, Muse, Mustard Plug, Mystikal, Naughty By Nature, Necro, No Doubt, Non Phixion, NWA, Onyx, Ozric Tentacles, Paul Wall, Peter Tosh, Pharoahe Monch, The Phantom Surfers, The Pietasters, The Planet Smashers, Porcupine Tree, Prince Buster, Project Pat, Public Enemy, Purple Ribbon All-Stars, Sabac Red, Scribe, Skankin' Pickle, The Skatalites, Snoop Dogg, The Skanks, Streetlight Manifesto, Sublime, Suburban Legends, The Suicide Machines, The Slackers, The Specials, Talib Kweli, Tech N9ne, T.I., Three 6 Mafia, The Toasters, Toots and the Maytals, Tupac, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Westbound Train, Westside Connection, The White Stripes, Wu-Tang Clan, Young Jeezy, Youngbloodz, etc.

EDIT: Genres being Ska, All varieties of Rap, Progressive Instrumental Rock (the only kind I can stand), Reggae and variants, Jazz, Techno/Electronica, and 8-bit etc.
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote