Thread: My rock pile
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Hey it's never too late. Coralman has the hookup. I would have loved to see pics of your hawkfish.

Yes, I have the fish bug! My wife thinks I am a moron because I can stand in front of the tank for hours. I just added a new sump and protein skimmer and now I'm bummed because I am out of projects for the moment. Water quality looks stellar! I'm glad I'm not getting flamed for posting pics of my tank all of the time.
If you are out of tank stuff to do, you could come to East Texas and help with little boy Belle's tank!!!!!