Thread: My rock pile
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #17
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Looking at your pictures I am so sad that I didn't take more pictures of my tanks back in the 80's and 90's... I guess I was into fish and not photography at the time. I had a longnose hawkfish that was a real personality fish at the time.
Hey it's never too late. Coralman has the hookup. I would have loved to see pics of your hawkfish.

Yes, I have the fish bug! My wife thinks I am a moron because I can stand in front of the tank for hours. I just added a new sump and protein skimmer and now I'm bummed because I am out of projects for the moment. Water quality looks stellar! I'm glad I'm not getting flamed for posting pics of my tank all of the time.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote