View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #2
salguodgrubmab
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 0 salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough
Basically the same conclusions drawn by John Dean in his Conservatives Without Conscious only more scientific than sociological. There are no absolutes. Only points of view. One can draw conclusions but when one climbs atop a soapbox to expound them one will quite often end up covered in tomato paste. My dear conservative friends here and I discussing political science would be like two yaks butting heads. At the end of the discourse there would be no resolution. only a gnawin' in the gut and a poundin' in the head. At the very heart of this, on it's most simplistic level it is that some see only black and white and others see only shades of gray. That, to me anyway, is what makes humanity so compelling and interesting. There have been numerous examples of societies goosestepping down grand avenues, expounding the virtues of "the great leader". Give me borderline anarchy anytime.
salguodgrubmab is offline   Reply With Quote