View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 07:41 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What makes him crazy ?

Do you see any other planets that even look like they might be a nice place to replenish man kind ? I think this guy has had to much time to think and being in his state of health wise this gets him the media action he wants. It is ok to be a dreamer some time. I do not know what he believes but I for one know there is my God the Creator of Heaven and Earth and the idea that we are going to save our race or our own soul is wrong "in MY opinion" ! I believe that the bell curve would take place if Christ did not intervene before the ninety percent die off occurred. Just thoughts of Isaac that's all not written in stone for the masses just for me.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote