Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:34 AM   #33
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Banned from McD's?! That's nuts. I've been to the one on Airline a few times. I don't think I have ever seen them get my order right.

I like the classic grilled chicken myself. It's a very simple order. It comes with chicken, lettuce, tomatoe, and bun. I swear, on more than one occasion, they have put cheese on it. And I don't know how many times I ordered a classic and they gave me a club instead.

Peter's Theory states that anyone is capable of incompetence given enough promotions through a single company. With time and enough promotions behind us, we will all eventually reach a position that we are simply unable to fill because of personality or lack of skills. It is pretty bad when Peter's Theory is taking place at a freaking McDonald's!