View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Childhood Memories

Here is one of my favorites. A couple of my friends and I went frog gigging one night, we caught about 75 to 100 that night. When we got to my dad's house, it was late, so dad told us to put the coker sack full of frogs in the corner of the dinning room and we would clean them the next morning. When we got up we went to clean the frogs and the sack was empty, it had a hole in the corner and all the frogs got out in my dad's house. We killed frogs for months, they were under the beds, in the closets, even in the fireplace. Dad kept a 22 pistol and when a frog would come hopping out he would shoot it. Well one was under his tv one night so he shot at it, only he missed the frog and shot his tv antenna wire into. Boy that was fun.