View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #35
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlin View Post
You people don't get it. Y'all never had to struggle and be told you aint good enough.
There are many kinds of struggles and we all have had our own, but most of us are not expecting the world to repay us.

I don't mean to bring religion into this, but people use to burn my people at the stake. With that, my people have struggled and are still struggling to make the world understand we're not evil.

Now, if you want to talk about MY struggles, I have worked hard ever since I was in the 11th grade of high school, contributing to my society and 4 years of life to my country in the military. Regardless of who my people were, I have struggled and I expect to continue to struggle on because that's life and I don't expect anything from others.