View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela
I agree I would never hit one of those rude people but once I got even. At a Burger King where I usually bought a "meal", I ordered only the sandwich and coffee separately.(Sans the potato's during the carb phase). When I paid the amount was more than usual. The snotty employee told me the meal was a discounted price and by ordering separate each cost more. Oh, I said, then please change my order to the breakfast meal. She did, gave me my money back and I poured the 'tators out on the ground in the drive in front of them.

Howela, we must think alike. I went to this same burger place for months. I always order my burger with very light mustard, because a little mustard goes a long way. So after months of them piling on the mustard, I sat at a table, took the bottom bun off, eat the rest, then I took the bottom bun with all the mustard and turned it upside down and smeared it over the whole table and left it. After that I got light mustard when I ordered.