View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Pie, what a colorful childhood you've led! I wouldn't have faired very well at all in many of the situations you had to deal with...especially the frogs!

A fond memory I have is going up to Lake Darbonne in the summertime and my Daddy would swim in the lake with us and come out from under the pier or pontoon boat (you never quite knew where) as a Moss Monster! He would be covered in moss and mud and you never were sure where he was under that dark murky water. My daddy was and still is quite a cut up!
That was nice Pokie, time well spent with your dad and a lasting memory. I grew up being an outdoores kind of gal. Hunting, fishing and raising chickens and things. During hunting season, dad use to let us girls take turns missing school to go hunting with him.