View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 09:52 PM   #44
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I really liked Daktari and I do remember Lancelot Link Secret Chimp on Saturday mornings. I can't believe it but Ms. Hertz doesn't remember Lancelot Link. I am 3 years older so that must be it.

I know they weren't on all the time, but the Peanuts Specials were so cool when I was young. Except for the Thankgiving one. But I really like The Christmas and Halloween Peanuts specials. I can even remember the commercials. Norelco razors sliding down the mountain.
You can buy the whole Peanuts holiday series on DVD. My daughter gave me the set last year. I still love them, but my heart breaks for Charlie Brown! Why can't he kick that football? Why does he get rocks for Halloween? That part I don't like because he's the nicest kid on the show. GOOD GRIEF!!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote