View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 03:05 PM   #10
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Ellerbe Rd. had a lot of crime?
I was just saying over all it was a positive move for my family. We lived out that way during the Cedar Grove riots and I never felt comfortable traveling through that part of town. Also a friend of mine's husband was murdered at that trash dumpster sight out Ellerbe Rd. (the one with all the security gates and lighting NOW). I didn't want my children going to school in that part of town either. Just a personal choice and a peace of mind kind of deal for us!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote