View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:15 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hey rhertz you need to post photos of you dog family

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah well you do that. Pugs are lovable and disgusting at the same time. In fact, they are so lovable because they are so disgusting. It must be a sympathy thing. My pug blows snot every few minutes. Oh, and did I mention she has mange? No joke, that is a genetic trait among Pugs that is a immune difficiency. Apparently all dogs have mange to a low degree but Pugs don't have the genetics to combat the manage so some Pugs "break out" so to speak. Cost me a fortune. I had to poison my Pug with Ivomec for months to fight the manage. She is now in remission. The breeder should never be selling Pugs like mine. But we love her.. sigh, that is the way of it. She is quite happy for now. But I fear the manage will come back in her old age. I hope she lives as long as my beloved (and evil) cats...
and for those who do not know how (tbelle) tell them how to upload photos so they can get their 19 animals posted to this thread This is not my time of day feeling a bit sleepy.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote