View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:10 AM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Rhertz, I'm calling your dog and telling them you said that!!!!!
Yeah well you do that. Pugs are lovable and disgusting at the same time. In fact, they are so lovable because they are so disgusting. It must be a sympathy thing. My pug blows snot every few minutes. Oh, and did I mention she has mange? No joke, that is a genetic trait among Pugs that is a immune difficiency. Apparently all dogs have mange to a low degree but Pugs don't have the genetics to combat the manage so some Pugs "break out" so to speak. Cost me a fortune. I had to poison my Pug with Ivomec for months to fight the manage. She is now in remission. The breeder should never be selling Pugs like mine. But we love her.. sigh, that is the way of it. She is quite happy for now. But I fear the manage will come back in her old age. I hope she lives as long as my beloved (and evil) cats...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote