View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I must agree here with the brain post. In this day and age gun jokes do not fly at all. If you want to joke with the kids then dress up like Slimy Jake I did this one with my kids when they were about 12 years old. I told them Slimy Jake lived in this cow pen over the levee. So I had a friend of mine that owned the land drive about 8 of the girls and his wife over to that spot where I was hiding with a green mask on and a old back coat He did not tell his wife or kids and it was at night. Well I freaked the kids out and his wife wet her pants I got calls from some of the parents about that one and one of my kids kind of got freaked out too. Had to tell this one is was to funny to pass up. I can say Slimy Jake to this day at my house and get all eyes looking at me with out a smile Heck I thought it was funny but my friends wife did not at all
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote