View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
If you had told me last week that they could choose a more repulsive host than Rosie O'Donnell I wouldn't have believed you. I would have been wrong.
Nodding. I have watched a few flicks with Whoopi Goldberg and hardly ever laugh. However I did see her recently interviewed by Bill O'Reilly and laughed more than at her comedy films.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249899,00.html

I think my favorite line would be:
"GOLDBERG: Well, but you can't make that distinction of what's dumb is not."

On a more serious note:
"GOLDBERG: I'm still not a fan of the war in Iraq. I think we went in under misguided ideals and with no real way to get out. And now what we're seeing is everybody saying how are we going to get out? How are we going to get out? Democrats, tell us how we're going get out. Republicans, how are we going to get out? Nobody has an answer. Nobody knows how to get out of this, because it's a mess."

Yeah everybody is saying how are we going to get out? Dems are saying it. Repubs are saying it. Isaac is saying it. Al is saying it. Bush is saying it. I'm saying it. Everybody is saying it....

I wish she would go back to bartending on the Enterprise..........
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote