View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:19 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
You can have my share! Funny though - we have family coming in from GA for my daughter's graduation. Guess what we are serving!?! A big pile of them red mudbugs - at their special request. Some fried catfish, hush puppies, and Cajun fries, too. They want a taste of real LA.

So, I love the recipes/ideas on this thread. Perhaps I might even give those mudbugs a real taste myself amid all the celebration. If I can just get beyond that red shell....

But I have to draw the line at old pantyhose! Sorry rhertz....
No old pantyhose for dinner ? I am with ya girl. No fumunda for me to add to my crawfish I will go with the new taters and corn and rolaids to get rid of the fire
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote