View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Whether lying about raiding the biscuit tin or denying they broke a toy, all children try to mislead their parents at some time. Yet it now appears that babies learn to deceive from a far younger age than anyone previously suspected.

Behavioural experts have found that infants begin to lie from as young as six months. Simple fibs help to train them for more complex deceptions in later life.

Until now, psychologists had thought the developing brains were not capable of the difficult art of lying until four years old.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...scibaby101.xml
LOL, I could have told you that from the time my two boys were old enough to point, ask them "who did it?" and they'd point at each other

it was sometime after, I made them realize, they'd be better fessing up than letting me figure it out for myself
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote