View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 10:56 PM   #23
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
I had an uncle that was gay and loved him with all my heart. I did not encourage or support his lifestyle choices nor did anybody else in the family. We included him and his partner in everything but it was very much understood that no one "approved". So I think it is possible to love the person and not the sin.
I had a cousin the same way. He had a long time girlfriend in the 80's, and then he had a "roomate" for a long time. The girlfriend got married and the "roomate" and my cousin bought a house. My cousin died at 36, the "roomate" is still alive. He was part of the family the whole time. What is really bad is, the girlfriend died 6 months after my cousin and left two kids behind. I don't agree with the "gay thing", but it touches alot more people than are probably willing to admit. My deal is "keep it in your own house" no PDA. To each his own.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote