View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #15
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Well, good luck to you. You sound more like a senior than a junior! Most juniors are not thinking too much at all about their future.
Thank you, I've been considering college and course choices since even last year, and the funny thing is, scholarships that are for 18+ continue to call me almost daily offering me things, but when I tell them I'm a junior and only 17, they all laugh and say "oops, you're a bit too young for our program, but it's a good thing you're already looking for college information, check back with us next year", although I doubt I will.

I'm not trying to specifically plan what I do or everything about my life, it's a waste of it and pointless except to add unnecessary stress. And yes, many juniors even at my school still are clueless about what college they even might attend, or what career they're looking for (sadly, even a handful of seniors.. and they get out of school next week.. eek). But I'm also already enrolled at LSUS and BPCC for dual-enrollment and get college credit for my AP classes daily and also go to extra classes on campus to get my hours, I like being ahead of the game and enhancing myself, in whatever way is possible.