View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 04:10 PM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huldah View Post

Well, rape is a very serious crime (punishable by death in the Bible), so shouldn't rape of a child, and even worse, homosexual rape of a child be abhored by all? If someone did that to my child, I believe that I would be unable to stop myself from breaking the fifth commandment.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I don't expect any of you to agree, just to allow me to vent now and then.

Thank you.
Any kind of rape of a child is considered horrific and those involved should be punished! I don't think any of us disagree on that note. But the execution of homosexuals just for the sake of being gay is a horrific crime in itself!
I am in a very tough place as a Christian on the gay issue. If you had a child or loved one that turned out to be gay it is quite an eye opener! It can change your thoughts. I knew before my little brother did that he was gay. He was like that since he was a toddler. So I constantly am confused and intriqued by what makes someone homosexual...they really don't just wake up one day and say hey I think I'll turn gay. Sorry I had to vent some as well and I know most on this board are not in the position I'm in so thanks for letting me have my say!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote