View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
In grade school, I was on "Pappa Johns" (ch 12) and "The Laugh Alot Club" (ch 3) which were local kid shows that would show the audience of about 20 kids between cartoons. Each child got to say his name on TV. Pretty cool, but of course we had no VCR's back then to record or see ourselves on TV. Only our relatives got to see (if they were watching)
I went on a show based out of Monroe called Happiness Exchange and did a tap dance with my dance class when I was about 6. Another time when I was in the sixth grade we went on Polly Waldron's Hobby Shop and showed our lovely crafts we had made in Polly's art class. Mine was some sort of shellacked plaque! I too wish we had a taping of those shows! I can't believe I followed through on the shows and didn't back out I was THE most shy child growing up!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote