View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:54 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Good morning RR glad to see you could make it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
If you are going to quote me, then please try to pretend you are reading what I have to say. Yes there are enemies to be had. And as I have said, lets go after them. This whole Iraq thing is just plain and simple not going anywhere. These Insurgents or what ever you want to call them, in Iraq, will aways be there. As long as we are there. when we leave, they'll quit blowing us up, and start blowing up each other. Iraq does not = 9/11, I say lets go after those involved in 9/11, and then lets shut IRAN up. I'll say it one more time, I'm not about CUT AND RUN I'm about taking the fight to where it needs to be. And NOT leaving our troops in a situation, where they are trying to play COPS, and have to be shot at first, before they can reply. I'll go as far as to say, that even though IRAQ, does not equal 9/11, I'm glad Saddam is gone. But this freakin' HANGING AROUND, and FOR WHAT ? how long does that need to last ? Until it's DONE ? it'll NEVER BE DONE.
Oh your wrong about that last part " it'll never be done" it will be done on earth as it is in HEAVEN so no reason to drop the ball now. We the Christian nations have and have had a commission to uphold freedom and defend our country and faith and if that means taking it to the enemy then that is what has to be done. You may not have to wait long before some of them leave Iraq They may have to cross over into Iran to finish this mess and shake Iran down to their roots. (Daniel Chapter 11) just read it this morning you might if you are so inclined read that and gird yourself up man this is the real deal and stand and be counted. Not trying to be mean to you RR just dare to make a stand. Thanks for your post.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote