View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isaac, there has been talk for years and I mean at least 12 that I know of about this guy and his fooling around with students. If I heard the rumors and I didn't even have a child going to school there, then you can't tell me the principals, etc. didn't hear the same ones.

I really think that he is married to a former student and they've had a child. I could be wrong but I believe that it is fact. Sad sad sad.
This is so very sad! I have heard rumors of things that have happened at alot of schools in our area. The administration etc. refuses to do anything til there is absolute died in the wool proof. They are more worried about messing with someone's tenure than kicking the pervs off the roster!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote