View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Anime I had to do some reading and I came up with this info. This is a unusual group of folks but I did not see them in any kind of violent protest just doing their thing ! This girl is kind of cute you may could get hooked up by going to one of these gatherings.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pagan Girl.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	810

My son and I were fortunate enough to be able to spend Samhain in Salem, MA. We went down for the ceremony, but were early enough to look around and see the street vendors and others who were visiting.

We got in early and stopped by for a coffee. While there we heard that there were an estimated 40,000 people who would be in Salem that day. While that may seem small to some people, there are about 50,000 people in the town. During the month of October, I have heard that there are 3 times the population (about 150,000) people in Salem.

There were a lot of people there. After the ceremony some streets were clogged with people and were closed. There were miles of cars entering town when we left around 9 p.m. There were 3 people there with large signs wanting to save us all. They went to the debate school which says the loudest wins, obviously, as they shouted at the people around them.

There was a gathering at NuAeon around 5 p.m. We witches gathered to head up to Gallows Hill (which is a playground). We wound our way through town (through all these people), gathering more people as we went. Some families brought out their kids to watch us go. When we got in the circle at Gallows Hill, I will estimate that there were about 200 witches present.
http://www.neinfo.net/Shrine_7_Spher...mhain_2003.htm
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote