View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #65
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 248 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
How does that old saying go? "You can pry my gun from my cold dead fingers", or something like that. Life is not worth living without the right to drive a car or the right to bear arms.. Yeah I know. Cars are evil and kill 60k people per year (more than guns) and cause global warming, etc. And guns are evil and kill a few k each year... such is the price of freedom IMHO.. Did anyone ever say freedom is free? if so, who? Or is freedom nowadays taken for granted and no longer worth fighting for, or perhaps even dying for? (Hopefully not) Would you die to protect your family? Everyone would say yes to that. Well how about your family's freedom? Ever think about that? The only thing that separates us from other countries is our constitutional right to bear arms, despite the best effort of irresponsible or evil @ssholes out there. Banning guns won't eliminate evil. Sorry for the rant.
Dont apologize, you're absolutely 100% correct.