View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 09:15 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I'm not sure I buy that. Or at the very least that would be a bass acwards way of managing law enforcement. I don't mean to debate, but have you ever watched the movie 1984? Did you see the original Orwellian Macintosh commercial? In a weird way, those 60 seconds sorta shaped my life.

In any event, I hope you never find yourself in "the machine". Or in the matrix". Or in a "suit". Or in any number of artful expressions of the bondage that might await you if you fall into certain social traps..............

I will leave you with this one quote which I'm probably misquoting.... But it is close...

Benjamin Franklin (or was it Thomas Jefferson)...
"The government is best that is governed least"....

Government is not your friend.. The Constitution is your friend. Government is what stands in the way of you and your Constitution. It doesn't get more ironic than that!
Morpheus: Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote