View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 09:55 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Back to the original topic though, I have heard that they can do this with a device on a car. So I suppose that is how it was done. In my logic though, I am wondering if this is really where they need to be spending efforts. I mean you have so much going on with drug users/dealers, burglaries, etc. Who cares about an expired tag? Let's concentrate on the things that really matter.
I agree, but we should also acknowledge that cracking down seriously on smaller crimes and making them hard to commit will discourage the greater crimes from happening in the first place. That is until the criminals find a clever way to beat this method too.