Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #78
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I'm merely showing him that his lack of desire to defend his beliefs is what has given him an extremely inaccurate view of people like you. Then I suggested that if he has any doubts to engage people like you instead of turning the other cheek as seems to be his standard response when people disagree.
Actually, I don't need to defend my beliefs because I have nothing to prove to you. I get no satisfaction out of convincing you one way or the other. Now, let's take a moment to correct one of your inaccuracies. I don't "turn the other cheek" when someone disagrees. No need to. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even though I don't always agree with them. I turn the other cheek when someone is just trying to get a rise out of me.

As for my views of people, my perception and judge of character is decent enough. It's not perfect, but it serves me well and will get better as I use it. Nothing you can say will speed this process up.