View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #112
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Brain, how stupid are you? Very I think. You continously just get on here and attack people over and over. That is about all you can do. You do not even know how to begin to answer a question. We've all asked it and I asked it today. Show me where they are NOT Christians. It's proven over and over that this country was founded on Christian principles and you and I both know it. You seem to think it wasn't, so prove it. Open your mouth and prove it or shut up.

George Washington:
“Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause. I had hoped that liberal and enlightened thought would have reconciled the Christians so that their religious fights would not endanger the peace of Society.” (Letter to Sir Edward Newenham, June 22, 1792)

John Adams: Treaty of Tripoli ― Ratified by the Senate and signed into law by John Adams on 10 June, 1797.

* “[T]he Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion...”

"How has it happened that millions of myths, fables, legends and tales have been blended with Jewish and Christian fables and myths and have made them the most bloody religion that has ever existed? Filled with the sordid and detestable purposes of superstition and fraud?” (Letters to F.A. Van Der Kamp 1809-1816)

Thomas Jefferson:
“I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition [Christianity] one redeeming feature. They are all alike, founded upon fables and mythologies.”

James Madison:
“During almost fifteen centuries, the legal establishment of Christianity has been on trial. What have been the fruits of this trial? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; and in both, clergy and laity, superstition, bigotry and persecution.” (Speech to the General Assembly of Virginia, 1785)

Sure is tough to get an accurate description of our history when you're only source of information is the book of all lies for the weakest minds, huh?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote