View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #69
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Looks like I missed a lot today. LOL. Ya'll sure got off topic big time today! I had one of those boyfriends, dumped him for my nice sweet husband. His life today is awful while mine is good. I am thankful every day I had the good sense to get rid of him. Yesterday I went to lunch with an old schoolmate and she was telling me about the guy who was the most popular guy when we were in high school. He was very very good looking, too. Today he is divorced from his gorgeous high school girlfriend and a drug addict. Those unpopular nerdy guys usually make the best husbands and get better looking as they grow older.

Back to the topic of who will be our next president........people better pay attention to what the candidates are saying and be sure to vote for someone who is concerned about our economy and not focused solely on the Bush administration’s scandals. Bush has certainly hurt the Republican Party. This latest scandal with Attorney General Gonzales firing 8 U.S. attorneys is reportedly going to be as big as the Watergate scandal.
I don’t want to hear the negative stuff. I want to hear their plan on how to make our economy thrive; how to make the situation in Iraq successful; improve education; balance the budget without increasing taxes.