View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #65
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I do have to agree the girls (most of them) for some strange reason like the rough type of guy. Why I don't know I was never attracted to the type. It's like they do like the abuse for some strange reason and the control these guys tend to have over them.

My son is one of these really nice guys and complains all the time how these girls like the rough type guys. I told him to hold on the right girl will eventually come along and love him for the nice guy he is, DONT CHANGE!
I agree. If you have to change yourself to earn love, then you will never truly have it. I don't know exactly why girls shy towards the rough, tough guys. I guess, somewhere deep down, it makes them feel like their guy can do anything, like they're unstoppable and will never fail. It makes them feel safer, more secure. This is a very unenlightened point of view and often takes a harsh event in life to teach the truth. The truth that strength does not equal wisdom and power does not equal success. A muscle with no brain attached in unfocused, sloppy, and may strike at anyone.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote