View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 09:38 AM   #246
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Anime I could not agree more on anything than what you have posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Actually Texasbelle, the member whose name is BrainSmasher (proper spelling) is most likely not the same person as the other one. It appears to be obvious that there is someone on the forum posing as the original.

By the way, Brain (the real one), it isn't that we prefer being lied to. Your reputation is so low because you so strongly discourage the masses from believing anything that did not come out of your mouth. You claim that you have the only truth and what we all believe is a blatant lie...and you wonder why your rep is low? Agree to disagree. I admit that some of the members of this board could use a little extra tact from the polite factory, but I hope you'll forgive me for saying that you are definitely one of them.

If your mission here is to make all of the Christians on this board doubt their beliefs, then it would be foolish not to expect your rep taking some hits, especially when your methods are so direct and tactless. The name-calling and childish arguing like something you'd see on a schoolyard of 10-year-olds does not become this board. We should all make an effort to keep our debates clean and not take the opinions of other members so personally.
Brain we welcome debate and yes we can agree to disagree. I would like to see you stay on the board but the attacks on ones person and not sticking to the issue at hand is not good. I have been guilty too but I am now taking on a new attitude and I hope you do to.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote