View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Speed kills !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Yeah, I can't believe his family would smoke it around him and demonstrate how it is used. That's just nuts. That woman should uncover her face and face the music. A little public humilation would do her good.
I have had three employees in 23 years that did speed and all three would steal and lie and do just about anything to get that next fix. My point is they throw common since to the wind and this is why after three days of no sleep they will rob a gas station with a cop standing next to them and the same reason little Johnny will show up to school with crack rock to show off or a pistol. Never ever trust a speed freak.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote