View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #58
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
You know, one of the most gut-busting antics that Foghorn Leghorn ever pulled was when he'd grab the dog's tongue and stroke it with green paint.

This was the antic I was reminded of after an incident that took place back years ago while I was in the Navy. I was a deck seaman in 1st division on the USS Spruance (destroyer 963) in Mayport, FL. For those of you who've never set foot on one, much of the topside steel on a modern Navy ship is covered with a neoprene rubber material called PCMS which aids to disguising the ship on radar. For that, we are required to paint it with a certain unordinary type of paint mixture called PCMS haze gray.

With that said, there was one day in particular when we were all sitting around a fuel station, painting the steel with PCMS haze gray on rollers. We had one tiny little female sailor by the name of Delacruz and a bulky hillbilly type sailor named Moose. The two of them were picking on each other for every reason they could find. Moose stuck his tongue out at Delacruz and she rolled his tongue with PCMS haze gray. He ran to the restroom to wash his mouth out before chasing Delacruz all over the ship for 15 minutes. The rest of us CRACKED UP, laughing at them.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote